Date/Time: 10/16 - 5:00PM
- 5 to 6 pm: $5 Registration at Drew Steele Center parking lot on Elm Street. Optional $5 zombie make-up service will be on site. Otherwise, walkers should arrive in zombie costume and make-up.
- 6 to 6:10 pm: Zombie Rules: An informational session on the route, safety issues and how to be a good Greenville zombie!
- 6:10 to 6:30 pm: Zombie Dance Throw-down! We will be dancing the Nae Nae and the Wobble!
- 6:30 to 7:10: Zombie Walk! The starting point will be 1058 South Elm Street at the Drew Steele Center parking lot. The ending point will be at Five Points Plaza, Uptown Greenville.
- 7:10 pm: Arrival at Freeboot Friday
- 7:10 pm to 8:00 pm: Enjoy Freeboot Friday concert. Go Pirates!
- One hundred percent of all proceeds raised during this first annual Zombie Walk-Greenville event will be donated through the nonprofit national charity organization called “Extra Life” to the James and Connie Maynard Children’s Hospital in Greenville, NC. The “Extra Life” charity works in conjunction with the Children’s Miracle Network to provide funds for vital health care needs for critically and chronically ill children.
- Special appearance and autograph session by Officer Bello of “The Walking Dead” television series, Amber Dawn Fox.
- Another special appearance at the event will be by local actress from “The Vampire Diaries” television series, Carol Ann Smith.
- Greenville Mayor Allen Thomas and Pitt County Sheriff Neal Elks have been invited. We are hoping to get them ZOMBIFIED!
- Zombie Walk-Greenville is a production of Event Media Network, LLC, of Greenville, NC. This event will be filmed as an episode for Event Media Network’s reality television show.
- Pre-Registration will be offered online soon at www.eventmedianetworks.com. Registration will be available the day of the event at the Drew Steele Center parking lot on Elm Street in Greenville, NC.
- General information questions can be directed to the Zombie Walk-Greenville Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/zombiewalknc?fref=ts.
- Media questions can be directed to Pete M. Rivera of Event Media Network at 252-917-4418.
- We are dying to have you join us at this fun and family-friendly charity event!